The holiday time months call for warmth and sweetness. This is accessible from your food and your loved ones. Yoga is a balance of mind, body, and spirit and the holidays are a great time to practice balancing through our food and with whom we share the deliciousness. There are a plethora of cannabis-infused recipes that can aid during these busy times. Share these relaxing and delicious recipes with the ones who hold a warm place in your hearts.
We want to share this "Egg Nug" recipe with all of our balance seeking marijuana loving readers. It was so graciously created by laurieandmaryjane.com:
"Homemade eggnog is a thing of beauty. So rich and creamy, with mouth watering hints of nutmeg and vanilla. There are good brands available at the store, and you could add your Salted CannaButter to one of those, but home made is worth the effort. At least once a year! Honestly, it is fabulous. Serve the Egg Nog in ½ servings, and if your guests want more they do so at their own risk!"
Cannabis-Infused Egg Nog (aka Nug Nog)
THC per Serving 10
- 5 egg yolks
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp infused butter melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- In an electric mixer beat the yolks until they are light. While the mixer is running, add the sugar in a stream. When the sugar has dissolved add the milk, cream, infused butter, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- In another mixing bowl whip the egg whites until they reach soft peaks. Add the remaining sugar and beat until stiff.
- Whisk the egg whites into the liquid mixture and chill.
- Just before serving, add several grinds of eggnog.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Ancient Gifts of Love, anti cannabis propaganda, Ayurvedic, cannabis, christmas gifts for her, christmas gifts for him, christmas gifts for stoner, cooking, Cooking with cannabis, Universe In The Clouds- Cannabis Clothing, wellness, yoga, yoga and cannabis, yoga and cbd